As the Founding Chapter of our Club, we proudly serve the Greater Metropolitan area of Southern California.
The "TFA-PRO" program is for extremely advanced and competitive players that excel in a very competitive male-centric environment as well as the ability to commit to a year round rigorous regimen of training and game play.
In the spirit of supporting these strategies, we have created a Professional Style Developmental Academy Program, from U9-U19, that is aligned with the US Soccer Federation.
A FUNDED & VISIONARY PROGRAM:
• Achieved through Corporate and Individual Sponsors as well as through our "Kids Off The Streets" fundraising events, we strive to eliminate the "Pay to Play" structure of youth sports.
• A clear identity via the "total futbol" philosophy that is taught by all of our coaching staff.
• A homogeneous training and coaching regimen throughout all age levels.
• Rigorous standards for both coaches and players alike.
• An education based tutorial program for all of our registered players.
• Top of the line facilities, all in one location.
FOR MORE INFO, CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: "TFA-PRO"
- 2005/06' MLS Next (U19) - M. Gonzalez
- 2007 MLS Next (U17) - G. Gomez
- 2008 MLS Next (U16) - S. Curiel
- 2009 MLS Next (U15) - J. Sanchez
- 2010 MLS Next (U14) - M. Gonzalez
- 2011 MLS Next (U13) - G. Prado
- 2012 SOCAL (U12) - V. Caparelli
- 2013 EA (U11) - V. Caparelli
- 2014 SOCAL (U10) - P. Chavez
- 2015 SOCAL (U9) - G. Prado
- Rio Hondo Park (Training)
- Smith Park (Training)
- US5 (Training)
- Mt. Sac. College (Training & Games)
- Silverlakes Sports Park (Games)
- Salesian HS (Games)
- Pioneer HS (Games)