ABOUT: Launched in 2008, the "PROGRAM"was created in order to provide like-minded Clubs the opportunity to share in our accumulated wealth of information, know-how, domestic & international relationships, as well as our growing notoriety and resources. THE GOAL: Multiple Affiliates represented by one central corporate entity, enjoy the benefits of the collective activities and are accomplished & managed more efficiently through one common centralized program.
There are TWO OPTIONS for JOINING:
* Join as an AFFILIATE using your 501c3 registration
* Share in our total futbol "Library of Videos & Curriculum's"
* Participate in our annual "International Coaching Clinic"
* Participate in our annual "Trips to Barcelona"
* Instant Access to our "Marketing and Apparel Agreements"
* NO COST TO JOIN!
* Join as a CHAPTER under our 501c3 registration
* Receive the full benefits that our Club provides
* Become part of our ever expanding TFA footprint in Southern California
1. SHARED CURRICULUM'S & VIDEOS:
As a youth soccer organization that strives to support the concepts of "total futbol" in terms of player development according to its unique methodology, it is a must that we properly educate our coaching staff. We can accomplish this by immersing them in the philosophy through the sharing of our library of curriculum's, videos & instructional clinics.
By promoting one soccer methodology and player development strategy (ie: “total futbol”), a common soccer ideology will be shared by all TFA Affiliates.
2. ANNUAL BARCELONA COACHING CLINIC & CLUB TRIP:
TFA coaches can participate in our exclusive week long Coaching Clinic in Barcelona, Spain. Participating coaches will also be given the opportunity to observe evening training at the famous "La Masia".
In conjunction with the exclusive coaching clinic, travel teams, families and friends can also participate in the annual week long Club Trip portion. Travel teams also participate in the daily coaching clinic. Click for more info.
For more information on how to "AFFILIATE", send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org