As a youth soccer organization that strives to support the concepts of "total futbol" in terms of player development and its methodology, it is a must that we properly educate our coaching staff. This is accomplished by immersing them in: the "total futbol" philosophy through coaching clinics and internships both here and in Barcelona, by adhering to mandated EYDP coaching standards and policies, through our access to our amassed library of curriculum's and videos, as well as to mandate that these principles and methodologies are utilized by all teams within our Academy.
In the spirit of supporting these soccer strategies, we have created a Professional style Developmental Academy Program that is aligned with Major League Soccer. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE FUNDED:
• Achieved through Corporate and Individual Sponsors as well as fundraising events that strives to eliminate the "Pay to Play" structure of youth sports.
• A clear identity via the "total futbol" philosophy that is taught by all of our coaching staff.
• A homogeneous training and coaching regimen throughout all age levels.
• Rigorous standards for both coaches and players alike.
• An education based tutorial program for all of our registered players.
• Top of the line facilities, all in one location.
U12 ANNUAL TRIP TO EUROPE:
Since 2010, (18) players from our U12 age appropriate pool are selected every year to participate in the famous Mediterranean International Cup (MIC) tournament located along the Costa Brava just north of Barcelona. This is a trip of a lifetime for an 11 year old to not only travel to a foreign country to experience different cultures and lifestyles but also to participate in a prestigious Youth Soccer Tournament (MIC) against some of the most storied European Professional Youth Soccer Academies of the world, such as: FC Barcelona, Manchester United and Real Madrid, to name a few. For those fortunate to get selected each year, the trip is fully funded by our Academy.
ACADEMY STAFF (2020-2021)
OUR PROGRAM SUPPORTERS: