APRIL 5 - 12, 2019
Our trips take place every year during the Spring. The trip is open to:
Club Staff, Coaches, Travel teams,
Parents, Family, Relatives, Friends as well as our Collaborative Partners. For more information, email us at: TFA.
NOTE: Reservations begin every year during the month of September, however, if you are interested in participating please contact us as early as possible because there is a maximum of how many people we can accommodate and the list fills up fast.
BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Airport & Hotel Transfers
• Charter Bus Ground Transportation to Scheduled Events
• Hotel Accommodations including Breakfast
• Guided City Tour of Barcelona Landmarks
• Attend & experience the thrill of a "BARCA HOME MATCH"
• Tour FCB's world famous "NOU CAMP" STADIUM
• Tour FCB's World Famous "LA MASIA" Youth Academy
• Tour FCB's World Famous "MUSEUM"
• Travel teams participate in daily training sessions.
• Travel teams play evening Matches against local academies.
• EXCLUSIVE COACHING CLINIC (Optional)
• Shopping at the three story FCB Megastore
• Visits to other Local Cities
• Attend other FCB Professional Games (ie: Basketball, Futsal, etc.)
$1800 PER PERSON (AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE).
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO GET REGISTERED, CONTACT US AT: TFA
EXCLUSIVE COACHING CLINIC:
Registered Coaches & Travel Teams participate in a week long daytime clinic under the tutelage of our professional Catalan coaching staff. Family & friends are welcome to attend all daytime clinic sessions free of charge.
NOTE: Participating Coaches pay an additional $500 fee to participate in the clinic in addition to the basic package trip cost.
Travel Teams do not pay extra.
EXPERIENCES & MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME!
Hockey fans, In celebration of Hockey Week Across America share your #FirstDayOnSkates on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win!See Entries